You are here
The term "Aidspan donor score" was invented by Aidspan. It is expressed as the annual contribution as a percentage of the country's GNI. The scoring works as follows:
- Donor score "A": % of GNI is equal to or greater than 0.010%
- Donor score "B": % starts from 0.007% to less than 0.010%
- Donor score "C": % starts from 0.004% to less than 0.007%
- Donor score "D": % starts from 0.001% to less than 0.004%
- Donor score "E": % is less than 0.001%
|Year||Total pledge ($)||% change from previous year||Total contribution ($)||Contribution as % of pledge||Economic classification||GNI ($)||Contribution as % of GNI||Donor score|
- The United States contribution to the Global Fund is subject to appropriation and certain U.S. legislative restrictions, including that, during 2004-2013, no U.S. government contribution may cause the total amount of U.S. government funds contributed to exceed 33% of total contributions. Furthermore, at the donor's discretion, up to 5 percent of this funding may be applied in the form of direct bilateral technical assistance to activities related to Global Fund grant implementation, and the contribution to the Global Fund reduced correspondingly.
- Amounts 'Not Yet Paid' will not equal 'Amount Pledged' less 'Amount Contributed', in instances where a donor has made contributions in excess of pledges for some years while not contributing the full pledge for other years.
- The pledge for 2011 - 2013 is subject to budgetary and/or parliamentary approval.