The term "Aidspan donor score" was invented by Aidspan. It is expressed as the annual contribution as a percentage of the country's GNI. The scoring works as follows:
- Donor score "A": % of GNI is equal to or greater than 0.010%
- Donor score "B": % starts from 0.007% to less than 0.010%
- Donor score "C": % starts from 0.004% to less than 0.007%
- Donor score "D": % starts from 0.001% to less than 0.004%
- Donor score "E": % is less than 0.001%
|Year||Total pledge ($)||% change from previous year||Total contribution ($)||Contribution as % of pledge||Economic classification||GNI ($)||Contribution as % of GNI||Donor score|
|2011||2,000,000||n/a||2,000,000||100.0 %||Upper Middle||43,633,561,036||0.0046||C|
- Amounts 'Not Yet Paid' will not equal 'Amount Pledged' less 'Amount Contributed', in instances where a donor has made contributions in excess of pledges for some years while not contributing the full pledge for other years.
- The pledge for the period 2012 - 2013 has not yet been attributed to specific years by the donor. The Secretariat has assumed an equal allocation of this pledge between 2012 and 2013, until otherwise notified by the donor.